DESCRIPTIONPrepare for some juicy tomato vs tomato action... Tomato Crush places you in an arena with three other tomatoes in a free-for-all battle with ninja, samurai, Sioux and wrestler tomatoes! To overcome your enemies grab power-ups, avoid traps and use the bounce zones! Smash your enemies to become the ultimate tomato champion!
Features of the game:
* Fun 2D graphics.
* 4 tomato characters: Ninja, Samurai, Sioux & Wrestler.
* 4 game mode: tournament, tomato lander, potato survive and bean splash.
* Battles with 4 players (1 human and 3 CPU).
* AI opponents.
* 10 maps.
* Bounce zones for an exciting and dynamic game experience.
* Traps and power up objects.
* Mad audio tracks plus sound effects.
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klpFPCfIGKo
Dropbox link for download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/05y38c0dqh8vw8s/TomatoCrush-Trailer2016.mov?dl=0
RELEASE DATE AND PLATFORMSPlatforms: PC Windows.
Distribution: in digital delivery.
Release Date: TBA.
CREDITSTomato Crush is an Indie production developed and published by Dysotek® (Italy).
HISTORY AND CONTACTS
Indie game studio based in Italy. It develops and publish premium quality games, with 2D and 3D graphics, for: PC, Mobile, Web.
- Website: dysotek.net
- Facebook: facebook.com/Dysotek
- Twitter: twitter.com/dysotekgames
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/Dysotek
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/dysotek
- LinkedIn (Founder: Francesco Calvi): linkedin.com/in/dysotek
- Email: email@example.com